High School Programme
- Location: Public and Private High Schools in Dublin and outside Dublin
- Age: 12-17
- Full Academic Year: September – June
- Accommodation Type: Host family and Boarding Schools
Apollo works in partnership with the top private and public schools in Dublin and in small communities outside the big cities around Ireland, to ensure a great educational experience for our students. The schools we work with enjoy welcoming international students and feel that they too benefit from the cultural exchange.
The welfare of our students is one of the most important things at Apollo and our experienced High School Guardianship Team are available 24/7 for students as well as visiting them frequently and keeping in close contact with the parents back home. We keep our number of High School students small so we can guarantee a personal service.
Students who choose a public or private day school will stay with a nearby host family who are experienced in welcoming long-term High School students and who integrate our students into their family life. Students will have own single room with study desk. Boarding school options are also available in private schools in Dublin and around Ireland.
It’s all included!
- Pre-booking school visit and tour for parents
- Careful selection of suitable High School
- Full-board accommodation – host family or boarding school
- All meals included
- Regular visits to students
- Weekly informal updates to parents/guardians
- Monthly detailed reports including academic progress and general welfare
- Liaison with school and teachers
- 24-hour Emergency contact
- Assistance in purchasing books and uniforms
- Processing of documents as required for validation
- Weekly Updates: Apollo provides weekly updates for parents/guardians regarding their child’s general welfare
- Monthly Reports: Apollo provides monthly detailed reports on student’s academic progress and general welfare
- Get to know your host family: get to know your host family before you arrive by receiving a video message from your Irish host family
|Contact us Today for Prices and more Information!|
|Start Date:||September 2018|