- Address: 5 Lad Lane, Dublin 2
- Age: 20+ for Teachers’ Courses
- Start Dates: 1 July / 29 July 2019
- Course Duration: 2 weeks
- Maximum class size: 14 students
Apollo Language Centre’s Adult School is located in Dublin city centre within 5 minutes’ walk to Grafton Street and St Stephen’s Green. The address at 5 Lad Lane, Dublin 2 is a much sought after location right next door to the new European Headquarters of LinkedIn. Lad Lane is a quiet street just off Baggot Street in the city’s central business district and there is an abundance of coffee shops, bars, restaurants and shops on our doorstep making our school an ideal choice for a teachers’ course in Dublin.
The modern school building with 3 floors has 10 classrooms all equipped with audio-visual equipment, comfortable lounge & outdoor area with tea/coffee and snacks, quiet room for afternoon study, wifi throughout and charging docks for laptop/ipad use. The building is serviced by an elevator and has a welcoming reception inside the front door. View the school photos in the gallery below.
‘The Apollo Experience’ continues outside the school when you will visit the best attractions that Ireland has to offer & get involved in the Apollo Social programme with our fantastic Apollo Experience staff.
Accommodation is offered in brand new city centre student apartments in single bedrooms with private bathrooms within walking distance of the school as host family accommodation located in the suburbs of Dublin.
ETraining Course for Teachers of English
- 25 hours per week: 09.00-13.15 Monday-Friday and 14.00-15.15 Monday-Thursday
- Start Dates: 13 July / 27 July 2020
- Course Duration: 2 weeks
The Training Course for Teachers of English is suitable for non-native secondary school teachers of English who have a minimum English level of Upper-Intermediate. The course is designed by our Teacher Training department to help teachers refresh their English language skills, explore new methodologies and different approaches to teaching a language and take home lots of practical ideas and activities to use with their own students.
Useful Programme Features:
- Theory/ practice: Understand the ‘thinking’ that goes into a successful communicative English language lessons, and how to execute this in the classroom.
- Planning: How to effectively plan a language lesson using logical stages which will benefit your teaching.
- No Summer supplements: We do not charge supplements on courses or accommodation during Summer
- Tuition Hours: 1 hour/lesson = 60 minutes
- LAL Language Centres Partnership: Apollo is proud to be associated with the global chain of quality language schools, LAL Language Centres, and to be their partner school in Ireland. LAL’s mission ‘to provide the perfect environment for our students to learn and practise languages while enjoying the characteristics and culture of each country’, fits perfectly with the core values of Apollo.
|Course Name||Start Dates||2 Week Course|
|Training Course for Teachers of English||13 July / 27 July 2020||€750|
- Course Materials: €50
- Registration Fee: €50