Apartment / Student Residence Accommodation
- Arrival/Departure: Sunday-Sunday
- Available: All year-round
- Address: Aparto, Binary Hub, Bonham Street, Dublin 8
- Price: €270 per week
The Apollo Adult Residence is located at the Binary Hub, a brand new apartment complex with 470 bedrooms in shared apartments ranging from 3-8 single bedrooms all with private bathroom, offers a superior choice for students which far exceeds any other centrally located student accommodation in the city.
Next door to the Guinness Factory and only 10 minutes’ walk from Temple Bar and 35 minutes’ walk (or 10 minutes by bus) to the school, the residence is located within the Digital Hub, the largest cluster of technology, digital media and internet companies in Ireland.
Students have the unique opportunity to meet new friends in the large shared common area at any time of the day or evening which has a pool table and TV lounge area.
The on-site gym available to residents has state of the art cardio and weights equipment.
There is a spacious study area where students can quietly study alone or in small groups with wifi and charging docks for laptops.
There are laundry facilities on-site for washing and drying open 24/7. Residents are notified via an app on your phone when your washing is ready.
24 HOUR ONSITE STAFF/SECURITY:
There is a 24-hour reception area where a member of staff is available day or night. They’ve been hired for their friendliness so will happily help you with any requests or problems you may have. The residence is also monitored by CCTV 24 hours a day.
Your Room & Residence
- Modern fully-furnished bedroom with small double bed for 1 person
- Study desk, wardrobe & plenty of storage space
- USB ports & IPTV connection in all bedrooms
- Choose your own room temperature with your independently controlled in-room heater
- Private deluxe en-suite bathroom with large shower, toilet & sink
Your Apartment (shared with 2-7 other residents):
- Shared kitchen fitted with all the cooking essentials including microwave, kettle, toaster and oven, as well as crockery, cutlery and utensils.
- Shared dining area
- Shared comfortable lounge with flat screen TV
It’s All Included:
- All your maintenance bills (electricity, heating, water, gas and contents insurance)
- High-speed (50MB) broadband wired and/or WiFi and IPTV connection
- Round-the-clock 24-hour maintenance support and security
- Landscaped garden & bicycle storage in secure bike store
- Communal areas within each apartment are cleaned once a week but students are expected to keep these areas as well as their bedroom and bathroom clean and tidy
- Bed linen provided, students should bring their own towels