Before you arrive
- Immediate answers to all your questions: we guarantee you that we will reply to your enquiries/emails very quickly and always within 24 working hours.
- Apollo Student App: you will receive your login details for the Apollo Student App on your booking confirmation letter giving you full access to your booking information, school information and much more.
- Make friends before you arrive: we will invite you to participate in a private Facebook group before arrival to chat with other Apollo students who will be in Ireland at the same time as you.
- Peace of mind: we will send you all your pre-arrival information & documentation in a timely manner and we will be available for any questions you may have
When you are Apollo’s guest in Ireland
- From the start: it’s important for us that you feel happy at Apollo from the start so you will meet with the Apollo Directors in person on your first day and regularly throughout your programme
- Your English course: our multinational classes with CELTA (or equivalent) qualified teachers will prepare you to use English in ‘real world’ situations and take into account your interests, strengths and weaknesses, as well as your short and long term goals.
- Apollo English only policy: the best way to learn English is to speak only English, so it is our policy that everyone always speaks English in the classroom and accommodation, around the school and during activities & excursions.
- Apollo Social: ‘The Apollo Experience’ continues outside the school when you will visit the best attractions that Ireland has to offer & get involved in the Apollo social programme with our fantastic Apollo Experience staff.
- Parents/Guardians of Apollo Juniors: you will be invited to a private Facebook group where you will receive daily updates, photos & videos from the junior programme your son/daughter is attending
- Apollo Promise: our aim is that you will never forget the experience you had at Apollo and that you will make friendships & memories that will last a lifetime – all while you improve your English.
After you go back home
- It’s not over: when you finish your course with Apollo in Ireland, that is not the end of ‘The Apollo Experience’
- Skype lessons with your teachers: make further language progress by booking follow-up individual lessons with your teacher from your home
- Stay in touch: we love hearing from and staying in touch with our students via all our social media channels. New Apollo students could really benefit from reading your opinion about our school.
- Help share ‘The Apollo Experience’: loyalty discounts are always available for repeat students and/or your friends/family members.
- Apollo Network: Building on ‘The Apollo Experience’ is our plan to recruit past Apollo students for future temporary Summer roles in Ireland as well as marketing assistance in your country. Talk to us during your programme!
The Apollo doors are always open for past students so please visit us the next time you’re in Ireland. Our way to make sure you don’t forget us!